- Gutter Replacement & Installation | Seamless Gutter Installers
Your gutters have an important function and that is to direct water from the roof to the downspouts that direct the water away from the foundation of the structure. This preserves the integrity of the exterior walls of the structure and its foundations, as infiltrating water can cause cracks. Water that gets inside can result in mold, weakened beams, and so much more.
RI recommends that you have your gutters inspected before the harsh weather of the winter and before it begins storming in the summers. You want to ensure that your gutters can stand up to what Mother Nature has to throw at them. If there is anything wrong, the problem can be rectified so that you don’t have to worry about what faulty gutters can cause. The damage caused by faulty gutters can cost much more than maintenance or repairs.
Quality Gutter Inspections
There are many elements to a gutter inspection. The following are evaluated during an inspection:
- Fasteners – These are the connections that connect the gutters to the fascia. If the fascia is loose, the gutters will sag. Sometimes, the fasteners come loose from the fascia. We look for corrosion so the affected fasteners can be replaced. Misaligned fasteners must also be aligned so that the membrane of the roof isn’t penetrated, causing a leak.
- Drip edges and eaves – Metal flashing at the edge of the roof holds the fascia in place. The metal flashing also keeps water from entering the sub fascia so it doesn’t weaken the surface underneath. If water infiltrates the fascia, then it can get into the soffits, ceilings, and walls. We inspect this area to rectify any problems so that trouble can be prevented or stopped.
- Downspouts – Downspouts that are clogged can cause a serious issue when a storm drops a lot of rain or when a significant amount of snow melts. There are many angles and bends within a downspout, so they require careful cleaning. You don’t want to put anything inside a downspout in an attempt to unclog it because doing so can cause damage. The best way is to have the sections professionally removed and cleaned.
- Seams – Seams tend to be where leaks occur because that’s where the corners come together and the downspouts connect. These areas have to be thoroughly inspected to ensure there are no leaks. If leaks are present, a repair will prevent major issues.
Professional Seamless Gutter Installation
RJI Professionals, Inc. installs seamless gutters. This is an innovative type of gutter system that greatly reduces the number of seams required in the system. This reduces the opportunity for leaks. Seamless gutters are also very durable.
Due to there being fewer joints, there are fewer failure points. Our seamless gutter installers will ensure a professional job and a gutter system that will work for you. We can also install a gutter leaf to keep debris out of your seamless gutters so that the amount of maintenance required is greatly reduced.
Contact Us For A Free Estimate On Gutter Replacement & Installation
If your gutters are leaking, sagging, rusting, or broken, it is time for gutter replacement. Having faulty gutters replaced can do a lot of good for the integrity of the structure, saving you a lot of money in the long-term. To learn more about how RJI’s gutter replacement and installation services can help you, call for a free estimate at 877-ROOF-310.