If our previous article about how you can add value to your home has got you thinking, then you’ll definitely want to make sure that you do the small jobs around the home that you’ve been putting off.
Here’s what we suggest you look at.
Maybe there’s a light bulb that doesn’t work, or a switch that needs replacing.
Perhaps you’ve always wanted:
- Another light in the garage to make it easier to work on your car
- A different style of light for your kitchen or living room
- Another outlet so the kids can have a desk light on whilst doing homework on their computer
Maybe you’ve got a dripping tap, or a pipe that leaks that you just haven’t got round to fixing yet.
Perhaps you want:
- Another bathroom
- To know how easy it is to have a better dishwasher or washing machine installed
- To sort out the slow emptying sink or bath
Why not get the professionals in and get these problems sorted?
Perhaps you’re looking at doing something with your garden this year (like you said last year too), and now is the time.
Why not see about:
- Landscaping it?
- Adding a deck?
- Getting a pool or hot tub?
Perhaps you’re tired of your home’s drab exterior or interior and think a lick of paint could make all the difference.
Perhaps you want a:
- Bright feature wall in your living room
- Something fun in the kids’ bedrooms
- Different color for your front door or garage door
Why not see what a splash of color could do for your mood as well as your home?
If you haven’t inspected your guttering for a while, then perhaps it’s time.
- You’re not confident up a ladder
- You don’t really know what you’re looking for,
- You don’t know what to do if you find a problem with your gutter
Then you should call us in straight away to sort out your gutters.
We recently wrote about how to choose a roofing contractor (LINK), so you’ll know what to look for and ask before you call us.
We’ve got 20 years experience, and know what to look for, and will give you the advice you need, as well as carry out the necessary roofing repair work.
- Haven’t had your roof examined for years
- Have noticed missing tiles
- Have found suspicious leaks
Then you’ll definitely want to get a roofing contractor in.
Perhaps your sidings are looking a bit worn out too, and you’re thinking about choosing vinyl sidings Why not see how vinyl sidings are more:
- Energy efficient
- Aesthetically pleasing
Than you may have thought?
We have fitted many homes with new vinyl sidings, and can help you get the look you want for your home.
Why not think about replacement windows too?
Maybe you’re looking for more:
- Energy-efficient windows
- Modern or stylish windows
- Secure windows
Whilst this is not really one of the small jobs around the home it might be something you’ve been putting off for years.
Whatever you’re looking for we can help you get the replacement windows you need.
Maybe now would be a good opportunity to change some of your furniture, so that it all matches, or so that it better meets your family’s needs.
- That chair with the broken leg
- The old uncomfortable mattress in your guest room
- The kitchen or dining room table that’s too small for your growing family
Will be high on your list of furniture to replace.
Perhaps you know that you don’t do enough preventative maintenance or are reactive rather than proactive when it comes to fixing things around the home.
When it comes to repairs, do any of these sound familiar?
- “I’ll do it next weekend’”
- “Yeah, when I get a minute”
- “When we’ve got some money for it”
You’ve got good intentions, but in our experience, (and probably yours too!), these type of jobs never get done.
We understand that there’s always something else vying for our time or money.
Would you rather watch the game, take the kids to the park, or catch up with friends? Or check your guttering?
We know that often it’s the small jobs around the home and simple things that get put off, or overlooked.
That broken light bulb or dripping faucet could be fixed in just a few minutes, but it’s been like that for ages, and you haven’t got round to it yet.
Why not do all those little jobs in one fell swoop now?
Whatever small jobs around the home you need doing, why not see how we can help you?
Contact Us now at 877-766-3310 and tell us what you need us to do.